What are you looking for?
Friday, October 23, 2015

Dajana's Baby Shower- Tiffany and Co.

When I arrived at the #Ritz Carlton- Cleveland I was greeted with wonderful smiles and something I love so much , Valet Parking. I am not good,ever, at finding parking, so the day was off to a great start.
When I arrived in the Event room I immediately was blown away with the beauty of the room. Everything was adorned in beautiful colors and lavish design. The Baby Shower was  #Tiffany&Co inspired.  #A Charming FĂȘte, Boutique Event Planning & Design did a marvelous job putting everything together. Guests arrived and excitement filled the air. I can tell Baby PJ is already loved so much.

Miss Dajana arrived looking amazingly beautiful, as always. She definitely makes pregnancy look easy.

I wanted to share some of the beautiful, fun and heartfelt images I captured that day. I hope you enjoy looking through them, as much as I loved taking them.

Dajana and Phil thank you for choosing me as your photographer.










Welcome Baby Taylor!!








Let The Games Begin... 

  MORE GAMES


                                              LET THE SORTING BEGIN....






 The Game is ON...







Such a beautiful Baby Shower!!

XOXO,
Tracy Dawn

Add your comment

Leave a comment/feedback :)